Today we had a fab BBQ in the sunshine with friends and family. one or two friends said that they missed my blog, so here I am again.
Well I am doing, lots of training and am on a diet. most nights are filled with getting home from work, eating food and getting on my bike, flopping back home exhausted and then going to bed.
Weekends are much the same, apart from this weekend was a bit different. Yesterday we went to London.
We took my Big sister to see the mousetrap. My Big sis has wanted to see this forever. so we agreed it would make a fab 50th pressie.
So a wander round Covent garden, looking at shops and street theatre, lovely lunch, some shops, the mousetrap, Trafalgar square with more street theatre then home.
today, food shopping and BBQ.
Here are some highlights.
our entrance picture
Paddington
time-warp toilet
street theatre
the sexiest ice cream shop ever. I had chiili and Ginger and lemon
inside the shop
mousetrap
Hi Nelson
Amazing contortions
London
Wow
St Martins in the field.
awesome.
speak to you all soon....
3 comments:
Sometimes life can get really busy and it is hard to find the time for everything, but I am gald to have you back, you have been missed xxx
Nice to see you back :)
Oh it's good to have an update, was starting to wonder if you had gone on your adventure already. Glad everything is ok. London looks awesome xx
Post a Comment