December was to do a Christmas Alphabet. 26 photo's A=Z all about Christmas.
This is not about style or wonderful photography. I just wanted to complete it...(yes there is some artistic license)
Angel
Bauble
Chocolate Santa
Decorations
Elf
Fairy (ish)
Gold
Horse
Icing
Jingle bell
kitten
lantern
Merry
Noel
Orange
Penguins
Quality Street
Reindeer
Santa
Tree
Under the tree
Villiage
Wreath
x (Christmas X)
Yule
Zip (on the most outrageous bubble bath)
there we go. my A-Z enjoy.x
6 comments:
What a great festive A-Z! Wishing you a fabulous new year, Scarlett x
Very good and you have a friend called Michele Jones too just like someone else I know!
Well done on completely the A-Z - I know many people tried and failed. Love your christmas village :)
i've been meaning to join photo scavenger hunt for ages! love ur gorgeous christmas tree, the houses are adorable, the lantern, the jingle bells, the red bauble, the horse are too cute! but then again everything are so adorable! Happy New Year to you !
xx susan
What a super A-Z! I love the bauble and the lantern and also the christmas village:)
some very clever one's here...like the Quality Street...why didn't I think of that one...I used the Queen's Speech!
xxx
Post a Comment