Well I felt like my bed was made of Velcro this morning as I had to prise myself out of it.
After work we had a quick sprint round John Lewis and I picked up a few bits in the sale for Christmas pressie's for next year. We are now home for the evening and I have an evening of TV with my feet up ahead of me. I may even find myself eating some more Christmas presents...
Here are some of our Christmas Highlights...









3 comments:
I love your Deccies! Hurray! Thank you for joining the Monthly Make for 2012. I am really looking forward to seeing what you make! I am going to try very hard this year and really hope that we can support one another! If you do a post about your make then please pop by and leave me a comment so that I can come over and see it! Love Annie x ♥♥♥
Lovely Christmassy pics. I love the cards. Cute little lantern. Going back to work is rubbish. You have a few treats to make up for it. I am hoping to get some treats in the Marks and Sparks sale.
Thanks for understanding about the carp. It is so not festive at all!! xxx
Great shots! Just popping by from the Monthly Make to say hello. Looking forward to following you in 2012.
Fiona x
Post a Comment