I have one fund-raiser booked for April and a provisional for June. there will be lots of little things in-between and a lot of hard work. However it will all be worth it!
In April we will be having a quiz and a raffle. I am meeting a nice man from Tesco at the weekend who will be donating some eggs for our raffle!
I have spread sheets and documents open all over the place and have 8 tabs open for the Internet.
Fund raising is hard! Luckily there are 3 of us doing it.
its all %%%%%%! ok so if this is the cost price per head, what % can we raise per person? how much can I expect to raise from the raffle? This would be fine if I was any good at figures! Hence the mass of spreadsheets.
It will all be worth it! I am looking forward to our cycle at the weekend.
As well as sorting out fundraising and pottering round the house, I have had Chris Moyles on all day. I had to forgo my women's hour day off treat. Chris Moyles is like a sausage and egg McMuffin, a guilty pleasure!
He is like Marmite, you either love him or hate him. He and Dave have just raised over 1,000,000 for comic relief as they have been going for 37 hours and will be keeping going till they reach 52 hours of broadcasting.
Well done Chris and Dave

3 comments:
Oooh well done for getting organised about the fundraising! I loathe Chris Moyles- I think he's a vile bully, but good on him for raising so much money x
He is very much a blokes bloke, he is often misquoted! he refused to play the Chris Brown record's because of Chris Brown assaulting Rhianna.As I said he is Marmite!
You're right about Chris Moyles being Marmite! I'm not a fan personally but much kudos to him and comedy Dave for raising so much money and lasting the whole 52 hours! x
Post a Comment