LSP and I did a quick change, hooked the dogs up and away we went.
The dogs loved the time off the lead running around the field's.
The real fun started when we put the lead's back on...... The spaniel is blind and more than a bit daft.
He managed to find every bit of twig and branch to wrap his lead around. At one point he seemed to be dragging half a bush through a stream with no chance of rescue. Once we managed to disentangle him we walked through the boggiest and wettest field in Wiltshire. I was not in wellies! I tried to keep to the highest ground until one point where I needed to take a leap across a big boggy, marshy and wet puddle. I gathered all of my strength and leapt. I nearly made it as well. All of me apart from my right foot. my now soggy and muddy right foot. At this point we were the furthest away from the house. I had to take my soggy foot all the way back with me. However It succeeded in blowing away the cobwebs and I forgot about my headache for a while (its back now). The sunset through the tree's was nice.
Home to chili and hot chocolate.....happy Monday everyone!
1 comment:
I hate those headaches! Hope you are feeling better.
Bee happy x
Have a delicious day!
Post a Comment