Usually at this time I am heading towards the chocolate shop to start buying Easter treats. Although chocolate is technically food I can't justify shopping to buy the usual chocolate fayre...
My favourite shop is usually Thornton's.
However, this year. It will be fabric bunnies not chocolate bunnies on the menu.
I am going to sort through my many pieces of fabric,
Draw a suitable Pattern,
Stitch,
Sew,
Embellish,
Create,
I am quite looking forward to it and showing off my creations!
Really short blog tonight, I have managed a day of not spending and had a good long lunchtime walk in the sunshine. I did not take my camera with me today so no sunny pic's I am afraid. It was a shame as the sun was really nice and the light was good. Oh well must pack it tomorrow.
Hope you all had a good Monday!!!!

1 comment:
Good luck with the sewing, can't wait to see the finished product :)
Bee happy x
Have a delicious day!
Post a Comment