I love having day's off, I usually like to have lunch with friend's or to go shopping.
Not this time though. I am meeting with my friends after work on Friday as there is a leaving do!
Tomorrow will be organising fund-raising and doing some work from home!
As you are aware we are doing this charity bike ride in November, the charity part of this includes raising a lot of money!!! Tomorrow, I will be arranging some events! contacting people for Donation's and prizes. etc.
I am going to start off slow with an Easter Egg raffle!!!
I will be contacting chocolate selling shops asking them to donate some egg's.
Well I will post my progress tomorrow!!


3 comments:
Have a lovely day xx
oo have a lovely day..nothing beats a day off i think especially one that falls just before the weekend.. it makes it all the more special!!
charl
Have a great day off and good luck with the chocolate hunt from shops and the raffle :)
Bee happy x
Have a delicious day!
Post a Comment