At lunch time today, I was at an office across town. So I elected to start my lunch across the town and spend my lunch break walking back to my office. It took 40 minutes as it was a slow walk back through the green's and the parks.
After work, we went to Tesco, Oh the temptation, everywhere. They had a clothes sale!!! I resisted.
I have an interesting weekend ahead, tomorrow I am hoping for some dry weather. I want to get into the garden, do some tidying and some trimming as well as some general housework.
We have an exciting day planned on Sunday but will tell you more on Sunday!!!
Have a happy weekend!
2 comments:
Good luck with the no shopping pledge. I'm tempted to try it too...
Kathryn
You're doing great! I had one minor slip up. I bought some tights. They're so hard for me to resist. I need to put blinders on or stay out of the stores! Or spend more time in parks like you. The flowers are lovely.
Stay strong!
♥ Rebecca Jean
Midnight Maniac
Post a Comment