The skies are blue, the birds are nesting and the bulb's are blossoming.
However it is also important to say bye bye to Winter!
I love spring but also love winter as well. the crisp mornings and the views.
Winter view's go on for miles. The skeleton tree's without their leaves.
I love the fact I can see through hedgerow's and into streams.
I love the feeling of space. Its best on a frosty morning when the air is crisp and everything has a tinge of white and feels clean.
I love the light as it stream's through and the sun spots as they bounce of the lens of the camera.
I love to watch the birds and squirrels as the scamper through the branches.
However, I also love the way the brown strip of wood's slowly turns to green.
The dusting of may is appearing in the hedgerow's.
I do like spring but I think its ok to miss winter as well.
P.S Just to warn you tomorrow will be a sad blog.
P.P.S I am still not shopping.
P.P.P.S I will be crafting this weekend!
2 comments:
I'm soooo glad winter is gone! No more sewing with hot feet and cold hands in the conservatory with an old electric heater, hee hee! Love the tree pics!
Happy crafting this weekend! Great photos.
Bee happy x
Have a delicious day!
Post a Comment