I read it so your stats must be wrong! Anyway, don't sulk, you should blog for yourself at the end of the day- if other people enjoy it (and they do!) it's just an added bonus xx
Noo dont sulk! The dash board is a pain sometimes it takes forever for posts to show. I agree with mother of purl got to enjoy the blogging for yourself too. Scarlett x
Those stats are a bit strange sometimes too, I still look at them but I don't trust them!! I love reading blogs in great big chunks, not everyday and I don't think you can tell what readers are really up to from a few numbers!
LOL I am not game to read my stats not game to but then I blog for me and hope others get a laugh.BHut Id sure like to know how some get hundreds of followers so fast.
we should start a club, mines quite dull too. i don't do it for other people to read, its a nice diary (of sorts) for me which if others want to read it fine. anyway, i think everything can be dull sometimes, if it wasn't how could the exciting bits be so exciting. i'm rambling now arn't it, time to shut up. x
6 comments:
I read it so your stats must be wrong! Anyway, don't sulk, you should blog for yourself at the end of the day- if other people enjoy it (and they do!) it's just an added bonus xx
Noo dont sulk! The dash board is a pain sometimes it takes forever for posts to show. I agree with mother of purl got to enjoy the blogging for yourself too. Scarlett x
Those stats are a bit strange sometimes too, I still look at them but I don't trust them!! I love reading blogs in great big chunks, not everyday and I don't think you can tell what readers are really up to from a few numbers!
I just found you and am enjoying your blog!! Mine is so boring I only have 11 followers and only 1 gives me mercy comments. Now THAT is sad....
LOL I am not game to read my stats not game to but then I blog for me and hope others get a laugh.BHut Id sure like to know how some get hundreds of followers so fast.
we should start a club, mines quite dull too. i don't do it for other people to read, its a nice diary (of sorts) for me which if others want to read it fine. anyway, i think everything can be dull sometimes, if it wasn't how could the exciting bits be so exciting. i'm rambling now arn't it, time to shut up. x
Post a Comment