I then went to M&S and saw an amazing Christmas biscuit tin...... It is musical and lovely.....
so frustrating, pictures to follow....
ok, so lets find some nice random photo's from my holiday....
This was a tornado (I think) fighter jet taken as I stood on the beach in Lossiemouth.
Ice House at Findhorn.
Glasgow film set (this will have its own post)
I love signs, (Glasgow again)
(Huntley)
Glass ended whisky Barrel.
this weekend will be wet and windy on the bike.....happy weekend everyone, going to tuck into grilled fish and some oven chips.....yum.

3 comments:
Oh where was the shop then? We'll have to have a joint trip! x
I love signs too. Excellent pics. A musical biscuit tin eh? Must check that one out.
Oooh it's always the way isn't it?! I can't wait to hear more about the Findhorn Ice house... I visited Findhorn several years ago and found it to be quite a special place for many reasons xx
Post a Comment