1 blouse, 3.99
I love harris tweed, this tie was only 99p
This was my best bargain. an intact coronation beaker for £1
yes £1, the cheapest I have seen on ebay was £7.50
the butter knives were a bit more pricey at £10.
but look they have never been used.
it was a great shopping trip.
8 comments:
oh good finds- love the knives- I they proper horn? x
Have you got a sugar tongs yet? Or was that not what you were looking for?
Yay I love bargains!! I've got the very same Coronation beaker which I also had for £1 from the local jumble sale..we keep our pens & pencils in it here on the desk xx
Yay I love bargains!! I've got the very same Coronation beaker which I also had for £1 from the local jumble sale..we keep our pens & pencils in it here on the desk xx
I also bought Mollie Makes yesterday too! x
Wow those butter knifes were a good buy i have many used ones that i do use every day and i love them. dee x
Seeing those knives like that is quite sad - must have been a wedding pressie that was never used :(
Great finds :) I am hoping to break my CS bargain drought soon.
Great buys, especially the coronation beaker.
Post a Comment