Today's blog is a shout out (how rock and roll) to all of the long suffering partners (especially mine)., Our hobby's room is full of potential. As well as books that are waiting to be read are all of the projects waiting to be started (or finished). Part of me blogging was to give me a jog to get started and finished on most of them.
I will hope to be richer and more fulfilled as I can see the product of my labours (oh bit of Marxist theory)
I am full of good idea's and intentions
here is a taster of some of the fabrics that are waiting to be made into lovely things.
One half finished woolly bag
and my lovely tweed
Here they are all together,
A big thank you Honey for putting up with me and my projects.........
P.S I bought some shoe's
2 comments:
Can't wait to see the things you make with that lovely fabric- especially the tweed! You WILL finish something- I will not leave you alone until you do!! xx
those shoes are fantastic! do you have a linky for the shop?
Post a Comment