Today I woke up, had a shower, got dressed, walked to the buss stop, arrived at work 12 minutes early (school holidays make for lighter traffic).
Did work.......Then at Lunch.........I watched Pigeon's having a bath in a puddle..........
Then after work I went for a walk...........
Then I got home and checked on the garden.....
Watched a plane fly overhead.........
Then went inside, to order a takeaway, put my feet up, and write a blog..........
2 comments:
Thanks for joining in.
Putting a link into a post can be done really easily via a few different methods. The easiest way is whilst in the 'edit post' box look to the panel running along the top of the box. Find the little button that says Link. Click it and a pop up box will come on to the screen. Place the link into the 'web address' box. If you want the link to be a word then put whatever the word is into the 'text to display' box.
HTH.
Lovely pics Saphy, I especially like the goat. Miss you xxx
Post a Comment