Yes just an average Saturday shop....
The Sandal's are mine.
The orthopaedic mattress, is for the dog as is the one Wellington boot and the policeman's helmet!
Yes we have 2 dogs but the Labrador does not like to share...
The walking Sandal's are for me as I am walking so much that my feet need a bit of support!
the reflective backpack covers are for cycling to work.
The food is to eat!
We had a lovely Salad lunch last week, when we had friend's round. mmmm
Just perfect for chatting and sharing....So we will do the same again tomorrow!
curry for tonight,
sock flower for a lovely baby,
tattoo for LSP,
Coach to help us with our cycling
and a get well card for my older sister who is in hospital!
As usual, life has been very hectic, plans have been changing by the minute and I have shopped to help me feel better!.
My Sister is poorly with a nasty infection so is needing some time in hospital. Hopefully she will be out soon. It was all a bit of a shock yesterday and we needed to change all of our plan's. Most people take flower's or chocolates to the hospital for their sick relatives... No we took her a very large Costa Coffee! (she is a coffee addict) and she loved it.
Our Labrador has bad hip's hence the new supa dupa bed! hopefully it will make her more comfy. (however at the time of writing she is resting her front legs and head on it with the rest of her on the rug!!
A nice ready made curry will mean I can just reheat when we get home from the hospital...
The coach! well as most of you know I am doing this 400km bike ride in November, however training has not all been going to plan and I am still to heavy. Today we managed to find a coach, who I am hoping can get us on track.
Ok so the tattoo .... Its not me its LSP. we both Like tattoo's. LSP more than me and we are often looking in tattoo shops and on the internet for the next tattoo. LSP is now booked in for something special in 3 weeks time.
That cover's all of it. oh apart from the motorbike keyring.
Do you remember me saying that YD was looking to go to Gambia? well that all fell apart so instead she has decided to get a motorbike!!!!!
Yes a motorbike.
not a moped
a motorbike.
We were able to recommend a good instructor and she has done her CBT, she now wants to get a small bike to get some road practice before passing her bike test and getting a bigger motorbike!!!.
It is very scary, she already has a huge scrape on her inner left leg from dropping the bike.
I am having kitten's
At the same time I am immensely proud of her. It is great seeing her being so confident and determined. She is persevering with it and is determined to work towards getting the bike she wants.
She is only 19 but a sensible 19.
We have always encouraged the children to reach their full potential and do not want to stand in their way! (no matter how scared we are)
Happy Weekend everyone..


1 comment:
I was seriosly wondering about the one boot lol But tell me about the policemans hat too I have one daughter who hs done so many bad crazy things (bipolar related I am sure now)and another daughter who does good crazy things lol she sounds like your daughter mine wants a bike one day too.She also jumped from a plane on her 18th and wonders why I didnt go to watch lol she is now 23 and is so sensible but still loves all that crazy stuff,What can ya do ? just have more kittens I spose lol
Post a Comment