We have huge changes coming up and I am tired and stressed!
There is going to be a big change to the way I work and where I work.
The only immediate plus to this is it is further away from home so I will be doing more walking!!!!
I have checked out my route and this is my dry weather route.
The wet weather route is much more boring! road's, road's and more roads.
however it does take me past the gym....... so hopefully I may be popping in more often!
As if the change is not bad enough....LSP and I have been discussing other big changes! I cant share them but they potentially life changing...My brain is swimming...... what with work and home...
So no a change is not as good as a rest
2 comments:
Oh no poor you. I'm quite looking forward to the move, so hoping to jolly you along a bit. Now I'm desperate to know what the other things are! xxx
Hi Saphy!
I came across your blog while surfing the net and it is very lovely!
I am Italian, really passionate of Scotland (lucky you, having friends who live there!) and I am also experimenting big changes in my life :) Good luck with everything!
Aurora
PS. I signed as a follower, I'll very often get back to you!
Post a Comment