I can think of nothing better than a hot cup of tea, the lighted fire and a copy of my magazine of choice.
My lovely LSP bought me a new subscription to Country Living magazine for my birthday (as well as some other lovely things).
This is my favourite magazine, I love the photography as well as the articles.
It gives me lovely idea's for my rooms and displays.
I adore looking at the pictures of houses and rooms and garden's.
The life's simple pleasures section is a joy, I was so excited when we were in Scotland and visited Cawdor church in the same month that it was in the magazine.
The emporium section, gives me lovely idea's of things to put on my never ending wish list....
Food and drink, what can I say, as you may be aware I am a bit of a foodie, I just love the simple recipe idea's.
Most of all I love the tales from the stone cottage, its so funny, and idyllic maybe to idyllic to be 100% true but enjoyable non the less.
So why is it porn... its that pure pleasure of looking at the images over and over again, the dreaming of having a house, garden or room that looks as pretty as the ones in the magazines.



1 comment:
Hi Saphy, thanks for popping by my blog and for your lovely comment. I completely agree with you about cups of tea and magazines... Country Living is gorgeous and these piccies are particularly lovely! Sarah x
Post a Comment