I love the fireplace including its mantle...... It is the girliest place in the house ...
I adore flowers especially Roses, what else can you fill a fireplace with.
Across the Mantle, we have some special treats.
oops need to polish the mirror!
I love the mix of old and new. My bottles of perfume, tealight holders which look amazing in the dark, vase for my pins and brushes, vintage rose prints and postcard and a lovely old box...
A wonderful surprise was the print of the roses, it was in a frame that my daughter bought for £1, she only needed the frame and gave me the prints.
The vintage postcard is of Godshill on the Isle of Wight and is 100 years old and was a fab Christmas pressie.
Currently this is my favourite part of the house!!!
2 comments:
This is beautiful... I love the wallpaper and thise little sparkly trinkets :) thanks for stopping by my blog :D G x
I am so jealous, this looks gorgeous, there is nothing better then a beautiful bedroom you can relax in after a hard day's work xx
Post a Comment