Other people, my family included have commented on some of my "traits". This includes my ability to spot if an ornament has moved even slightly and then correct it. (that's normal isn't it?)
One area I love to have tidy is the food cupboard, I dream of an old fashioned pantry like my granny used to have. (this one courtesy of Country Living)
Ours is not as pretty as the one above but is practical,
Before I show you the picture, I must tell you about a domestic abuse course I was once on. The course used video clips to highlight different forms of abuse. One clip was from the film sleeping with the enemy, where the cans in the cupboard are all lining up the same way. I surely was not the only person to think that is perfectly reasonable (no not the violence) but being able to see whats in your cupboard.
When we paint the kitchen I will give the interior a bit of a revamp, I will paint the walls and I want to line the shelves with some oilcloth. Here it is in its pre decorated state.
Different items have designated shelves and I have gone as far as putting little labels on the door to remind people of what goes on what shelf (yes it all has to face the front). OCD, what OCD.........

No comments:
Post a Comment