I am sat on my settee with a rug on my knees feeling very sorry for myself. All I have is a cold nothing serious but enough to make me feel very crappy. LSP is also unwell so it is going to be a quieter weekend at our house.
The children have a busy weekend planned and part of my to do list has flown out of the window as the dog groomer has had puppy's so is unable to groom the dog!(I think it may have been the dog groomers dog who had the puppy's to be precise). As my cold has progressed into my chest I now cannot go and see my grandmother as I cannot risk passing it on to her!
We managed to do the shopping last night after work and before taking the Labrador to the vet for her 6 month check.
The dogs are both curled up and quiet at the moment, which is a relief as they are not pestering us for their early morning walk.
As you can see the spaniel is looking very much in need of his trim....
Our Labrador however is looking perfect as usual......
I have been awake from very early this morning due to my cold, I put the tv on and drifted in and out of sleep. I discovered that fireman Sam can produce the most bizarre dreams....
It had something to do with cats....and a woman with the most bizarre voice. As a result, I ended up dreaming about a woman hiding cats in my sitting room, there were cats in the cupboard, cats on the shelf, cats on the tv and cats behind the sofa....
When I awoke I could still hear the woman's voice and I had that odd interface between waking and sleeping.... and looked around for the cats!.
I had better start the day proper now, the beachams is starting to take effect, I will move the outdoor jobs till tomorrow as its raining cats and dogs out there!
1 comment:
Hope you feel better after a rest- sounds like your a bit delirious! x
Post a Comment