It was cold.
Now the thing is with feeling unwell as you are either cold or hot. This morning it was -10 and I was hot. I put my coat on this morning but still needed to take it off in Tesco and did not put it back on all day. LSP came to Tesco this morning which means a trip upstairs to the electronic section. (which happens to be next door to the clothes section) No electronics went in but a new top each did. Tesco, Saturday, feeling queasy, not fun! So we went to a Deli for lunch.
Ok so most people when they have been unwell would not choose as their first meal to be; a Sorano ham, Tomato and Aioli Sandwich on nice brown bread.
Washed down with some lovely juice.
I went for the apple and pear.
Now you don't just go to a deli for the food you go for the ambience as well.
Couples chatting, families with children, friends shopping, It was very busy, every time a table emptied it was soon filled. After luch there was some shop mooching and a quick haircut.
Then off to the Gym. yes we have rejoined the gym to get fitter and leaner again following Christmas.
Now I was not up to anything more than a gentle swim and a sit in the steam room
Before heading home we managed some wintry photography but I will share that tomorrow.
Here is my new top and hairdo.
I am now sat with my feet up on the sofa as I am shattered, We did a lot of things we would normally do, it just took a lot longer.
Hope you all had a good Saturday.
5 comments:
Oooh where was that sandwich shop- looks yummy!
I agree the sandwich loks scrumptious and the top is pretty but the hairdo looks like a camera!!! Hope you feel better soon xx
Balula's in old town Swindon. is lovely. we always buy somthing nice and different in the deli, this time it was teddy pasta for rebecca.
just trying to be a bit anonymous. I was looking a bit like a tramp so have gone back to being short haired again.
I'm glad that you're on the mend now..sounds like a really nasty bug! We too braved Tesco yesterday (why we always choose a manic Saturday afternoon i don't know!)and i also bought a top - yours is lovely xx
Post a Comment