Hi. Today, here in this corner of England it was cold. V cold. So cold I wore my winter hat.
My Winter hat is....
Woolly.....
Purple....
Knitted.....
Warm...
I think it is fab!
However, LSP thinks I look like a
Tellytubby !
A friend at work said I reminded her of being a like a real life
Gnome .
(how lovely are the people in my life)
This hat was bought in Scotland, not in a winter sports shop but in the north east in a pretty fishing village
By a Smiling man from Nepal.
All that colour, all that lovely knitted lovelyness.
Hand knitted in Nepal
To a little fishing village in Scotland.
To my head.
Anyway, Today it was cold enough to wear it.
However not cold enough for socks.
I have very hot feet and so seldom wear sock's. its one of the way's I know I am unwell If I get cold feet.
Tonight the bus stops were cold.
(don't be fooled by the evening sun)
I am glad to get home, to get changed,
To sit on the sofa with the dogs, Dog 2 is curled up on his bed, he is seeming better.
Tomorrow is Friday.
Hooray.
This weekend is a weekend at home. We have a very long to do list for this weekend.
4 comments:
ciao, beautiful hat !
I could die without socks !
ave
I love it! I'd be in Hat & Glove Heaven in that lovely shop!! My little girl & I have an ever-growing collection of wondefully (sadly not by me) knitted hats,gloves and scarves - much to my husband's dismay - he certainly does NOT share my love for these things..worst still for him his brother bought me a pair of ear-muffs for Christmas this year - husband was seriously mortified at the thought that i might actually wear them out in public! lol!
A Lovely post - smiley man from Nepal really made me smile too! :)
Marina x
Love the hat but I'd have needed matching socks too - my feet are always cold. I have a sister who like you rarely needs to wear socks - she was still in flipflops in December!!
Great hat forget about what the others say ;-) I get really cold feet and hands at the moment its so cold i have to wear 2 pairs of socks ;-)) Nice and toasty. Have a lovely weekend, dee x
Post a Comment