Both OD and YD are grown up, but we still worry about them a lot. This is what happened to YD yesterday.
We were giving YD a lift to town and she said.
"guess where I ended up today?"
"where"
"The motorway!"
"The motorway?"
"Yes!"
"How?"
"I don't know"
"what happened?"
"well I was riding along and the next thing I knew I was on the Motorway!"
"What did you do??"
"pulled over to the hard shoulder used the phone and highway patrol came and escorted me off, they said it was quite common and laughed"
Now YD did this on her learner motorbike, she is not legally allowed to ride on the motorway, she did absolutely the right thing, once she was on the motorway. However she has added a few more grey hairs to our heads.
We took OD into town, This is an expensive exercise! After the money bit, we all went to pet some ducks.
yes, real baby ducks. OD was very excited, The Rotary club has a duck race (plastic) next bank holiday so they brought some ducks into town to promote the race.
I had a lovely package in the post,
No comments:
Post a Comment