I have just returned from a fab Sunday afternoon walk with the dogs and getting ready to cook a nice warming dinner. I am now sat looking at tired but happy dogs laying on the rug after our 3 mile walk.
The walk was fantastic and we walked through the trees,
It was cold but a nice cold, enough to make your cheeks red and glad to be wearing a fleece.
I adore footpaths,I find them so inviting especially through woodland. I find myself thinking whats round the next corner?
There are still enough leaves on the tree's to feel nice and enclosed. For a dry Sunday it was quite quiet and we did not meet many other humans or dogs?
This is one of our favourite walks, I love the landscaping.
The Labrador, loves the pond!
The Spaniel loves the footpaths !
I just loved the colours,
In case you are wondering Sunday is a non Gym day so we get to be more creative with the exercise what a fab way to clock up 3 miles of walking.
1 comment:
What lovely photos- your dogs look like they had a super time. Is it Lydiard Park? x
Post a Comment