No I have not been for a session at the gym, we did another car boot sale today.
I know that a car boot sale does not normally tire people out However, we have now converted OD's room into a car boot storage room. We had ended up with bits and pieces in to many different places. So everything is on shelves and boxes so we can just load and unload the car. Still cant see why I am tired?
We live in an old house, which means no parking, parking is further up the road, so... boxes carried downstairs, loaded onto trolley, manoeuvred out of the door, taken 200yards up the road and loaded into car. repeat this 10 times. Go to car boot sale, sell some stuff, come home, unpack car, take boxes on trolley 200 yards, take into house take up the stairs, put in corner of room, repeat this 8 times!
Boot sale was a bit disappointing, cold, windy with intermittent rain shower's. Also was held in field full of cow pats!!! not ideal. However some more money for the charity.
Once home, started sorting and clearing cupboards to restock the boxes for the next car boot. This gave me the opportunity to to tidy up the china cabinet.
Yesterday I dent some time in the garden. The early Alium's are in bloom now. The shruberry is looking a bit wild! however I spent long enough attacking the shrub's at the top of the garden, these will get my attention this week.
Last week we went to the churchyard to lay some flower's. It was so pretty and peaceful.
Its now Sunday evening and we are all dog tired, I just need to get some room on the sofa......

2 comments:
That sounds like a new style of exercise regime ;)
I prefer buying at bootsales than selling - however we might have to do one sometime this summer.
Lovely pictures Saphy.
Thanks for joining in our swap!
Helenxx
Post a Comment