We set off nice and early to get to the Airport in time for the flight. Unfortunately the week before I had set the sat nav to avoid motorway's and we had forgotten to change it back. It was a lovely trip, if not a little slow.....
Yes we admired the back of this lorry for many miles..........
Ok so we got to the airport, got the car parked and got ready to get through security. This is an ordeal in itself. getting the fluids out of the bag's, emptying, pockets, taking off shoes etc. Why is it that I am always the one who gets frisked? I guess I did look a bit dodgy It was a gloomy morning in Bristol and there was me in my shades and black trilby hat. (which I had placed in the tray). I was then thoroughly patted down.
Once we finally got past security, It was time to settle in for a well deserved cup of hot chocolate.
As I was going to be spending the night with 40 Scottish folk I decided that this might me useful......
Ok I have a confession to make......I don't like flying! The up in the air bit is fine but the getting there and back is a different matter. I cant stand the feeling of taking off and Landing. I have to close my eye's as if I look out of the window my tummy makes a big lurch. If I had my way we would take the train. It causes LSP to laugh as I am holding onto the seat in front with my eye's tightly closed, trying to breath deeply and relax. We arrived safely.
I was blown away by the beauty and architecture of Glasgow.
more to follow!
3 comments:
Oh, I agree! Glasgow is so beautiful, esp the architecture since they didn't get bombed in ww2. Hope you had a brilliant time!
i dont really like flying too! but look at the photo of the beauty and architecture of glasgow...i want to go there someday! look forward to your next post about your trip! :)
lovely images! I hope you have a wonderful time
http://design-elements-blog.com/
Post a Comment