Did not go to plan!
OD did not arrive! YD (youngest Daughter) was no where to be seen (she had stayed at a friends house) so LSP and I moved the contents of her room into the car and then to her flat ourselves. This has been a planned move and she has been packing for more than a week. So we had cardboard city in the dinning room as well as bits and pieces still in her room.
I don't know how many trips to and from the car we made.
LSP has a large car and boy did we fill it.
Half full...
Every girl needs to remember her Numchucks!
The boot is nearly full.
I was really rushing by the end. More haste Less speed should have been the order of the day! At one point I had out moving trolley in one hand, A bag in the other with a computer monitor tucked under my arm....I stopped and put the monitor down.
We had packed a few house warming gifts as well.
(this fell off the trolley)
There were a few minor disaster's while we were going back and forth...
This was what happened to the stamp box which lives in the hallway!
Here are half of the boxes in the sitting room.
(I have no idea where she is going to put it all)
I also have no idea where it all came from! i am now convinced that her room is a Tardis. We did build in a lot of storage but still to fill the back of an estate car. We have another trip later as we did not include any of her furniture... Desk, storage unit etc...
I remember once when I moved house at the age of 20 when all my worldly Good's fitted into the boot of a Ford Sierra..... However,
We eventually made it back home... I raced to the TV just in time for the Does any one know any lawful reason why .......
So then I was hooked and I am still watching it now.
I would have loved a wedding like that, trumpets and all. Catherine's dress was amazing so serene and beautiful. I am a fan of lace on wedding dresses, so much I had one myself.
(I had a look to see if Catherine has a tattoo as well but I could not spot one.)

4 comments:
Well at least you saw some of it, she did look beautiful, but I couldn't see a tattoo either!
xxx
Wow, what a nice Mummy you are doing all that moving for her. There is always much more than you think, I reckon. I think our whole house is a Tardis.
I love the lace in the dress on the bottom pic. Glad you got to see it. x
moving never goes as planned does it? I'm glad you got to watch the wedding!
Thanks so much for the sweet comment on our crazy Baby! Oh my gosh, my two girls (ages 21 and 25) have SOOO much more stuff than I did at their age! I dread when my oldest changes apartments later this year becuase she has so much 'stuff'!! (btw - she was just in England for the first part of her European vacation - she landed at Heathrow during the Royal Wedding! Baby and I got up very early to watch the wedding and I just posted about it actually. It was SUCH fun and Kate was oh-so-gorgeous!!! Have a wonderful week!!... Donna
Post a Comment