So last bit of moaning then nice sunny blog's from now on. Headache still here, feeling miserable and spent most of the glorious sunny day inside. (end of moaning).
My washing enjoyed the weather today and I washed all of the cushion covers. However this did lead to a feather covered floor as some feather's had moved out of their cotton covers into the space in-between.
I love having feather cushion's they hold their shape so much better than the fibre one's. I felt so grown up when I made the switch! We now have a feather duvet and feather pillow's on the bed. mmmm Luxury.
Talking of feather's.
The pub chickens had gone for a little walk in the nearby field. The Dogs and I went for a walk once the sun had gone down. However, we had a spot of bother with a crowd blocking our path.
We were eyed with suspicion!
So we left them to it.
I am now sat on my sofa with a Spaniel as a foot cushion, and a packet of Jaffa cakes at my side! I just might treat myself to a mug of hot chocolate and find something good to watch on the box!
I am hoping to have a nice walk/ride tomorrow in the county to blow away a few cobwebs!




4 comments:
My washing is loving the sunshine too - been the washing queen! Love the pictures :o) Scarlett x
I never thought you were moaning. You just say what is happening with you, that is fine.
The bottom pic is particularly gorgeous and makes me miss England sooo much.
Jaffa cakes. Nom nom. x
Ooh the sunset pictures are lovely. I have feather cushions too, and agree they are much better. (Well most of the time... my 4 year old spilt an entire cup of milk on one last week... still debating whether the cushion is rescuable!)
Hope the sunshine gives you enough endorphins to help blitz the headache xx
Looks like you went for a nice countryside walk too yesterday, the countryside looks lovely :)
All things nice...
Post a Comment