- This is my first attempt at the Photo scavenger hunt organised by Kathy at Postcards from the PP.
- If you want to see other's entrants please click here
Ok, for those of you who have not seen this before, Kathy publishes a list each month and people go off and take photograph's inspired by the list.
- a collection
This a collection of Skull's and bones that lives in a corner of our garden, the children collected them on our holiday in order to draw them. We did not want them in the house!
- a fancy gate
- This is a lovely gate from a local park, unfortunately it was a dull day so you cannot see it at its best.
a lamb
A lamb at our Local petfood shop!
- a lion
- A stone lion which is now in its 3rd location in 35 years due to various town centre redevelopments.
- a rainbow
- I have a crystal vase on the windowsill of the kitchen and this is the rainbow that shines across the kitchen each morning!
- a ring
It had to be my wedding ring, It's scratched because I always forget to take it off before gardening, It is the most precious thing I have. Mine is Rose gold with a band of yellow gold in the centre and LSP's is the opposite way round. We found them 9 years before we married at an antiques fair, we tried them on and they fitted both of us. We decided it was meant to be and bought them.
- a shadow
My Niece and LSP and their shadow's getting tangled up!
an empty chair
This chair is the chair that our dear Westie used to sit in and watch the traffic go by before he died. It feels very empty now he has gone.
peeling paint
This the handle to the gates of a local cemetery, the paint is peeling due to age and wear.
- something as old as you
- This is one of my childhood bear's. He was mauled by a Labrador when I was small, Instead of putting him in the bin as I was so upset, my mum sewed him back up again as best she could.
- something green
At this time of year what else but new shoots!
something sentimental
These are the pearl's that belonged to my sister, which she wore on her wedding,
I borrowed them to wear for my wedding and my little sister has just asked to wear them on her's.
- I have certainly enjoyed undertaking this scavenger hunt, I have kept the list in my little notebook to remind me of things to picture. My favourite pictures are the peeling paint and the rainbow, as they are more artistic then the rest. I had hoped to take a better lamb and gate pictures but being unwell put paid to that, oh well, time to start April's!

3 comments:
Well done, you've taken some lovely pictures.
I've always loved that stone lion- have vivid memories of punks hanging around it with bright pink mowhawks when I must have been very small. x
I love your pictures, I've been thinking about doing this hunt before, it looks like fun :)
Bee happy x
Have a delicious day!
A lovely selection. Finding your rings was magical. I love your rainbow !
Post a Comment