Instead. I have spent a day with the family. Both Older and Younger daughter's were working today so it was me, LSP, my younger sister, her mother, her partner and their daughter.
We went for Lunch at a nearby butterfly park.
After we had been fed, we went to see the animal's get fed.
Every time she ate out of someones hand our niece would laugh hysterically! Amy was not a shy goat and would push herself to the front, we would have to have 1 person distracting Amy while someone else gave the other Goats some treats!
Once we had walked round the animal's we went for a walk around the butterfly house.
Butterfly's are fast!!!,
Also the butterfly house is hot!!! So we went for a cup of tea before home!
Tonight, older daughter is treat us to a meal in the local pub, for mother's day treat!
2 comments:
what a lovely day you had, those butterflies are gorgeous!
love
Lyn
xxx
Oh Saphy I hope your migraine improves soon. My mother is a life-long sufferer and I know how debilatating it can be. xxx
Post a Comment