Labels

Dogs Weekend family walking spring Birthday Vintage Sunset christmas easter love shopping Autumn Cake Friday Hospital. LSP Sunday Valentines baby's books cleaning cooking cycle soup Afternoon Tea Antiques Black and White Movies Brighton Hat Lent Photographs Roast's Scotland bedroom chocolate brownie's. cold friend fund-raising gym headache migraine presents rain sickness slow cooker. vet weekends winter Aerobics Bake Blogging Candles Cath Kidston Glasgow Global Corporate Challenge Knitting Party Sad Sewing Snow Wedding bulbs bus change cow's daffodils eastbourne fireplace. flower's food friends garden gardening geocaching gerbil holiday lambs lie Ins lunch nurse park photography pillow case pink scone sick day. stress sun tidy tree walk wine work 1940's. Hats 1945. 40 day challenge ;ove A-Z Afternoon. Austria Bank holiday Beddles Bestie Brief Encounter Bristol Bugsy Malone Cambodia Capers Charity shops Charity. Children Chintz Chris Moyles Cinema Doctor's Dreaming Dressing Up Fitness Fun GCC God Gynaecology Hen Home Jack Daniels Jackdaw Jaffa cakes Jam Job cuts. Ladybird. Laura Ashley Liberty London Marlborough Morning Moving NHS Nan PCOS Purple Purple tights Radio 4 Relatives Religion Ritz Royal Wedding Santa Saturday Selfridge's Sins. Sleep Spring Cleaning Strawberry Daiquiri Sunday Roast Tea party Temple Theatre Tyrolean Roulette Unbirthday Vietnam Views Vincent Price Wales Windsor. Woman's Weekly Zorbing adverts apple apple blossom baby. bargin bear bed. black hole blanket blogger award blue blue sky bluebells boxes breakfast bunnies butterfly's butteries cabinet. biscuit candle. swapping car boot sale cats chair charity cherry blossom chicken's. country chicken's. recipe china christmas tree circuit training classic cars cocktail comic relief cornish yarg cuddles cupcake. cushion cycle. autumn. view daisies dancing. dandelion day off days off friends. decorating dew disco dreams ducks earth hour eggs facts about me farmers market feet. fire fish flora and purl flower's. flowers food. gate genesis research trust get well give-away glass goat goats graveyard hats head. hiccup holiday's horse hot chocolate hotels indulgence kitchen last parade lemon verbena tea lemonade library lion list loft luxury magnolia manipulation massage me meat. moon mother mousetrap museum neverwhere new dress new life new year new years eve niece night nostalgia nurses oatcakes otter's outing parade pearl's pedicure pie pigeon pins postcard pudding quiet raffle rainbow reading reflection. roly poly roses scavenger hunt school play. scones security shell shoots shopping. motorbike shops sister sister. smile sneeze socks spam spoons spring. stargazing statue steps study sunglasses tagged takeaway. tea technology the 13th. frost. time tip top toast tulip's tv unicycle unremarkable urban venison walking. walks wallpaper wardrobe washing weather window winter food woods. sun. worst week

Tuesday, 19 April 2011

Sunglasses & Surprises.

This morning I treated myself to a Lie in..........


LSP had gone to work, the dogs had been out, and were back and had joined me in the bed. 


I was lead there with the radio on half listening and half dozing....all was calm.........Until. 


The door knocked. 


The dogs shot up and started barking.....


The door knocked again......


I remembered I was expecting some packages to arrive so I shot out of bed, ran along the landing, down the stairs, along the hall and opened the front door. ( I was wearing one of my summer nightie's is a lovely white cotton with little blue flowers its lovely, cool and floaty) The post man is used to me presenting myself at the front door in my various night time apparel.


 However My Daughter's driving instructor is not!


She looked most surprised! 


The interesting thing is That my daughter was awake and dressed and in her room, I had to race past her room on the way as its closest to the stairs. she was just taking her own sweet time to pick up the things she needed. After that there was no point in going back to bed, the peace and tranquillity had been shattered.


Random I know However...


My Neighbour's tulips are now in full bloom and look amazing! 







Headache was easier this morning but my back and neck have been very tender. This afternoon was a trip to the docs to pick up more pills! I will soon be rattling. Then down to the opticians to pick up my new glasses.



I have not taken off the sunglasses since!
(apart from to take the photo of course) 

Ok so 2nd Part of the surprise! LSP has given me some clues about Friday!

1) I will need to pack an overnight bag

2) I will need evening Dress and pearls

3) I will also need a sun-dress, hat  and sandals 

4) No Jeans! 

5)  We will not back till Saturday Night!

Interesting, I will see if I can get any more clues tomorrow. 

I am very curious........

As I am not back till Sunday I am extending my vintage pillowcase give-away till then. If you have not entered then you can click here

This is what it looks like .......


good luck!!!

6 comments:

Beki said...

Hmmmmm very interesting, can't wait to hear more xx

mother of purl said...

Oooh lucky you, good on A for organising a well-deserved treat x

K said...

You tell a story so well, really enjoyed reading, as ever xx

Deborah said...

OOh! get packing girl, so envious of your trip!

Bee happy x
Have a delicious day!

♥ Miss Tea said...

sounds mysteriously exciting trip you're gonna have!! loveee the tulips and great photos too! Have a great time! by the way, I'm your newest follower! :)

Jackie said...

Ooh how mysterious! Can't wait to see where you end up on your little trip! xx