I would like to share with you our Austrian Adventure.
Last year in the time in between Christmas and New Year, LSP, youngest daughter and I went to spend a couple of day's with LSP's Sister and Brother in Law. It was supposed to be just LSP and the children But older daughter's essay panic put paid to that! (the joys of being at uni).
I am not the most well travelled of people.I have only been abroad twice in my life. Once when I was 16 and again at 21. So a hop across to Austria was a bit of an event for me.
It was amazing!!!!!
Our host's were fantastic!!!!
The city was astounding.
here are some of the highlight's.
Needless to say I cant wait to go back!
2 comments:
Lovely. I am guessing it is Vienna, I think I have pics of some of the same places. There is a post on my blog somewhere about it.
The cake shop looks anazing and I love the pretty lights. You would love the Czech Republic too. It looks quite similar to Austria in places.
x
It looks beautiful, I've never been but mum and dad in law have and loved it!
Hope you feel better soon :)
Bee happy x
Have a delicious day!
Post a Comment