Have you ever had one of those day's, have you ever had one of those day's, where nothing goes right from morning to night, have you ever had one of those day's...........
Well I have had one of those week's.
Saturday:
I forgot the pin number to the joint account. not once but 3 times and locked myself out of the account. Stood in the supermarket feeling a fool. Ironically I can remember LSP's pin number to the account. LSP is not so bothered that I do not have access to the joint account (funny that).
Sunday:
Car boot sale! hurrah.... Held on the first rainy weekend for a whole month. very few people there and having to dodge rain shower's. Also no shopping. the idea of having a car boot sale is to raise money for the charity and empty the junk from the loft. Not spend money and fill the house with more new old stuff.
Monday:
Mum's birthday anniversary, Children go away on a city break (I miss them when they are not here) and MIL is mugged.
Tuesday:
I cannot log into my computer not sure why? lots of time spent talking to IT, finally get it sorted. I was supposed to take in some paperwork to HR and left it at home........ very long day and get home tired. (and a bit grumpy)
Wednesday:
Ok so I cant log into my PC again, same problem, again talk to IT and discover its my phone falling out with my computer, oh the wonder's of modern technology! Then I forget my password to log into one of the applications, have to phone another IT department to get them to reset that password! (it may sound like I am very forget full however, I need to remember 8 different codes and password's at work. log in codes, pin codes, unlock codes, door codes etc).
Thursday:
Charity Quiz night..... Have you ever planned a party and worried that no one will turn up? well this is what happened to us. Despite advertising it all over our work place only 1 team turned up (we were hoping for 20). So we brushed ourselves down and went to the pub! I was sat at the edge of a long table next to a step, apart from I did not see the step when I got up. It was one of those confusing moments when I could not realise why my right leg was not moving and then as I was tumbling through the air I realised about the step. I was very embarrassed especially as the barman came over to help me up! (I just wanted the ground to open up and swallow me). Children return from trip to Paris and YD announces she is planning to go to north Africa for a month to volunteer at a museum and gallery cataloguing aftifacts and work's of local art. I could barely cope with the her being in Paris for 4 day's not Africa for a month I will crumble.
Friday:
Woke up with sore leg and sore ankle from falling up the step! Also left my mobile phone at home so a whole day of no facebook or twitter (on my breaks of course) Feeling Sad and moody over last night. got stuck in the worlds longest traffic jam... I could have walked quicker that the traffic was moving and it went on for miles. So I arrived back in town hot and irritated! busy afternoon so I went to the shop for some retail therapy. All the time on the sofa without exercise mean's I have put all the weight back on again that I lost. There is nothing like 3 mirror's in a tiny cubicle to make you feel huge! then try putting on clothes that do not quite fit. There was I trying to squeeze into a dress and heard a ripping noise .........luckily it was only a few stitches not a seam... I did end up with a nice new top that hides the lump's and bump's. I then nipped into the supermarket and picked up a takeaway curry and a banoffee pie.
So here I am, sat in front of EastEnders, lap top on my lap writing a blog about my miserable week.
This has been a week of misshapps but nothing to serious. I have my health, a partner who loves me, 2 great kids, 2 fab sister's, a lovely grandmother, my job, a nice home, 2 crazy but irreplaceable dogs, a mad gerbil, good friends, a rampant garden, lovely hobbies and a whole weekend ahead of me. Thinking about all of the way's that I can make next week better.
Have a Happy Weekend everyone.
2 comments:
Sorry you've had such a rotten week, hope things look up at the weekend x
And your still breathing how good is that?But I feel ya happens to us all sometimes lets hope life will get better from now on xxx
Hope your pain is gone too.
Post a Comment