This morning I got out of bed at 6:30am got showered and made breakfast. We were all ready and in the car for 07:50am. We went into town and picked up SE, filled up with petrol and off we went. We drove through Wiltshire and Hampshire and into Dorset.
Why I hear you ask... was I going to a craft fair, vintage fair, antiques fair, visiting a stately pile?
No.
YD and SE went zorbing
Zorbing is where you climb into a ball and hurtle down a hill, kind of like being a hamster, on a hill...
It lasted about 30 seconds and all you could hear was YD squealing all the way down the hill.
They had a good time which made it worth the 2 hour drive and the 1/2 hour in the cold and wet!
I am now tucked up at home with the last of the roly poly and a nice cup of hot chocolate, listening to the rain outside.



2 comments:
Looks like great fun! It does seem like a long way to go for 30 secs of fun. Glad you got to enjoy some roly poly too x
Hope is wasn't to wet, rain seems so romantic, cold rainy days in frount of a fire, until you stuck in reality with you pants wet from the knee down.
Post a Comment