I have the radio on Today has just started, I have a load of washing on, the dogs have been fed their breakfast and I will start on some housework soon. This week has been very very busy and I am glad its the weekend.
So what to do on a wet weekend? The garden is in serious need of being sorted but I am do not want to tackle the beds and lawn in the rain, I have paperwork to do as well as housework. I may do some baking later and have some sacks of goods for the charity shop.
Tonight we are going to my sister's for Dinner. Which should be fun.
Ok I have just googled myself. I do this from time to time, just checking that I am still anonymous. I would recommend just checking yourself on google every now and then to see what is out there.
I may turn my hand to some baking later on. for now. I am going to enjoy the calm.
Happy weekend everyone.
ps, I might do something with these....
6 comments:
I love my Saturday mornings where I can sit and plan the day ahead with a coffee, a paper and a bit of music in the background and simply indulge in a bit of me time. Can I ask you how you put a slide show of your blog pictures on your sidebar? Its very effective. Hope you don't mind me asking. Patricia
Another wet day here - so the garden shall have to wait.
I was lucky enough to have a clear day yesterday so domestic stuff and baking have been done. Just a load of school clothes to hang up indoors to dry.
Am thinking a craft room tidy is in order and then taking pics for a blog pop-up shop coming soon ;)
At least I don't have to worry about watering the garden! x
What weather we are having!
I have had a nice day today, me and DH took my darling mum for a ride around our local villages, then went back to her's for a cuppa.
Then we nipped to town and I did a bit of shopping for a certain bloggy swap....
Then came home and got the whole gang to help me blitz the housework.
Now having a cuppa and checking in on blogs!
I like Saturdays like this, I feel that I have been busy but not stresssed!
Hope the rest of your weekend is enjoyable, Helenxx
Thanks Saphy for your help with the sidebar. Will have a go as I already have an account with Flickr. Patricia
Is it still raining with you today? It's wetter here in Worcester than it was yesterday! I'm taking the chance to catch up with blogs and should be curling up with a good book later. Hope that your are having a good weekend - despite the weather! Jx
Post a Comment