Labels

Dogs Weekend family walking spring Birthday Vintage Sunset christmas easter love shopping Autumn Cake Friday Hospital. LSP Sunday Valentines baby's books cleaning cooking cycle soup Afternoon Tea Antiques Black and White Movies Brighton Hat Lent Photographs Roast's Scotland bedroom chocolate brownie's. cold friend fund-raising gym headache migraine presents rain sickness slow cooker. vet weekends winter Aerobics Bake Blogging Candles Cath Kidston Glasgow Global Corporate Challenge Knitting Party Sad Sewing Snow Wedding bulbs bus change cow's daffodils eastbourne fireplace. flower's food friends garden gardening geocaching gerbil holiday lambs lie Ins lunch nurse park photography pillow case pink scone sick day. stress sun tidy tree walk wine work 1940's. Hats 1945. 40 day challenge ;ove A-Z Afternoon. Austria Bank holiday Beddles Bestie Brief Encounter Bristol Bugsy Malone Cambodia Capers Charity shops Charity. Children Chintz Chris Moyles Cinema Doctor's Dreaming Dressing Up Fitness Fun GCC God Gynaecology Hen Home Jack Daniels Jackdaw Jaffa cakes Jam Job cuts. Ladybird. Laura Ashley Liberty London Marlborough Morning Moving NHS Nan PCOS Purple Purple tights Radio 4 Relatives Religion Ritz Royal Wedding Santa Saturday Selfridge's Sins. Sleep Spring Cleaning Strawberry Daiquiri Sunday Roast Tea party Temple Theatre Tyrolean Roulette Unbirthday Vietnam Views Vincent Price Wales Windsor. Woman's Weekly Zorbing adverts apple apple blossom baby. bargin bear bed. black hole blanket blogger award blue blue sky bluebells boxes breakfast bunnies butterfly's butteries cabinet. biscuit candle. swapping car boot sale cats chair charity cherry blossom chicken's. country chicken's. recipe china christmas tree circuit training classic cars cocktail comic relief cornish yarg cuddles cupcake. cushion cycle. autumn. view daisies dancing. dandelion day off days off friends. decorating dew disco dreams ducks earth hour eggs facts about me farmers market feet. fire fish flora and purl flower's. flowers food. gate genesis research trust get well give-away glass goat goats graveyard hats head. hiccup holiday's horse hot chocolate hotels indulgence kitchen last parade lemon verbena tea lemonade library lion list loft luxury magnolia manipulation massage me meat. moon mother mousetrap museum neverwhere new dress new life new year new years eve niece night nostalgia nurses oatcakes otter's outing parade pearl's pedicure pie pigeon pins postcard pudding quiet raffle rainbow reading reflection. roly poly roses scavenger hunt school play. scones security shell shoots shopping. motorbike shops sister sister. smile sneeze socks spam spoons spring. stargazing statue steps study sunglasses tagged takeaway. tea technology the 13th. frost. time tip top toast tulip's tv unicycle unremarkable urban venison walking. walks wallpaper wardrobe washing weather window winter food woods. sun. worst week

Tuesday, 10 April 2012

90% done

Phew, the bedroom is now 90% done. I have spent a lot of time in it today mainly sorting through all of the sewing bits and pieces. It has been lovely. The room is lovely on a sunny day and today was lovely and sunny. Today has just been LSP and I at home pottering. I have been upstairs in the bedroom and LSP has been sorting out the Bathroom. Its so nice just being at home together.

I made pancakes for lunch and home made vegetable soup for lunch . Then a chicken salad for tea. bliss.

I will let the pictures speak for themselves. I am very pleased with how the room has come out. There are still a few things to be done as I said it is 90% there.

I am so pleased with the blind, I love the fabric its Laura Ashley green gingham, I bought the fabric half price in a sale. I love the fact I have made it myself at a fraction of the price of getting one made.

It was LSP's idea to be able to use it for sewing as well. So it has a lot of the sewing and knitting stuff.
We have the easels so that YD can use it for painting as well. Once it is finished, time to spruce up the hallway.(old houses are never truly finished) I have had a great day off. Back to work tomorrow.
















4 comments:

mother of purl said...

Wow, you really are doing a tremendous job! I want to come and stay so I can sleep it that lovely room and eat pancakes! x

Marina said...

Wow, I am very, very envious, i would love a room like that for arts & crafts, just how i'd decorate it as well - it's fantastic!! Just spotted the tin i gave you too, you've certainly put it to great use! :) I've got a collection of very similar Ladybird & vintage children's books too xx P.S. I'm so glad you liked your swap parcel, it really brightened my day to read your lovely comments x

Jan said...

You've made the room SO pretty. I especially love the little vintage sewing machine. Does it still work? Jx

Patricia said...

Your room looks lovely, a lot of hard work has gone into it but what a result.