Labels

Dogs Weekend family walking spring Birthday Vintage Sunset christmas easter love shopping Autumn Cake Friday Hospital. LSP Sunday Valentines baby's books cleaning cooking cycle soup Afternoon Tea Antiques Black and White Movies Brighton Hat Lent Photographs Roast's Scotland bedroom chocolate brownie's. cold friend fund-raising gym headache migraine presents rain sickness slow cooker. vet weekends winter Aerobics Bake Blogging Candles Cath Kidston Glasgow Global Corporate Challenge Knitting Party Sad Sewing Snow Wedding bulbs bus change cow's daffodils eastbourne fireplace. flower's food friends garden gardening geocaching gerbil holiday lambs lie Ins lunch nurse park photography pillow case pink scone sick day. stress sun tidy tree walk wine work 1940's. Hats 1945. 40 day challenge ;ove A-Z Afternoon. Austria Bank holiday Beddles Bestie Brief Encounter Bristol Bugsy Malone Cambodia Capers Charity shops Charity. Children Chintz Chris Moyles Cinema Doctor's Dreaming Dressing Up Fitness Fun GCC God Gynaecology Hen Home Jack Daniels Jackdaw Jaffa cakes Jam Job cuts. Ladybird. Laura Ashley Liberty London Marlborough Morning Moving NHS Nan PCOS Purple Purple tights Radio 4 Relatives Religion Ritz Royal Wedding Santa Saturday Selfridge's Sins. Sleep Spring Cleaning Strawberry Daiquiri Sunday Roast Tea party Temple Theatre Tyrolean Roulette Unbirthday Vietnam Views Vincent Price Wales Windsor. Woman's Weekly Zorbing adverts apple apple blossom baby. bargin bear bed. black hole blanket blogger award blue blue sky bluebells boxes breakfast bunnies butterfly's butteries cabinet. biscuit candle. swapping car boot sale cats chair charity cherry blossom chicken's. country chicken's. recipe china christmas tree circuit training classic cars cocktail comic relief cornish yarg cuddles cupcake. cushion cycle. autumn. view daisies dancing. dandelion day off days off friends. decorating dew disco dreams ducks earth hour eggs facts about me farmers market feet. fire fish flora and purl flower's. flowers food. gate genesis research trust get well give-away glass goat goats graveyard hats head. hiccup holiday's horse hot chocolate hotels indulgence kitchen last parade lemon verbena tea lemonade library lion list loft luxury magnolia manipulation massage me meat. moon mother mousetrap museum neverwhere new dress new life new year new years eve niece night nostalgia nurses oatcakes otter's outing parade pearl's pedicure pie pigeon pins postcard pudding quiet raffle rainbow reading reflection. roly poly roses scavenger hunt school play. scones security shell shoots shopping. motorbike shops sister sister. smile sneeze socks spam spoons spring. stargazing statue steps study sunglasses tagged takeaway. tea technology the 13th. frost. time tip top toast tulip's tv unicycle unremarkable urban venison walking. walks wallpaper wardrobe washing weather window winter food woods. sun. worst week

Sunday, 1 April 2012

1st of the month

ok lets start with the bad, last month I failed to get my monthly make done or complete the photo challenge. my swaps are ready for posting though!

Ok lets crack on and start April.

I don't like change so will have to get used to this new blogger.

This morning on Facebook I proudly announced that I was going to undertake my first pole dancing lesson.
1 person believed me. (Apil fool)

Archer's and pottering occurred once I had woken up. (The Archers radio programme not the drink). I had a disturbed night as the dog had woken me up in the early hours of the morning. I have no idea why? he had been to the loo and had a drink before bed, he just got it into his head that he needed another wee.

Yesterday I did not achieve much as as I was in a bad mood. (I think its ok to have a bad mood day sometimes) Now LSP is away which may account for some of my bad mood.

So Today my besitie took me to Marlborough for a shop, lunch and visit to the friend who had her baby last week.

 I took the big camera. (as LSP has taken my charger to Scotland) This was good as I was able to do some nice photo's of the baby and my Bestie's lovely daughter.

For the blog, I took some photo's of Marlborough.







Now I was in Charge of the buggy whilst our very important small person insisted on being carried. I need to remember that when I stop to take a photo, the buggy does not automatically stop! yes it did wander a few times.

Now, Marlborough has a new addition since we were there last.



Little bit of Cath....yes I did. x 

3 comments:

Marina said...

Lovely pics! Please please can you e-mail me with your address so i can send your swap parcel off in time for Easter..very excited about it! :) marinathornett@hotmail.co.uk

Jan said...

I'm glad you've found the new format somewhat unsettling....! It's driven me mad!!!! Jx

Melanie Wickham said...

Really lovely photos! I think it was worth the odd buggy escape...