well me, 2 dogs, 1 gerbil and a barely here daughter.
I have come to realise 1 thing. I miss her so much.
We have been together for 15 years and we are apart for 1-2 weeks per year. So I should be used to it by now. I am not.
Silences are more silent when you are in a room on your own. I am very comfortable with silence. I can sit in silence with someone else in the room for a long time. it is hard having the silence of having no one else there.
we do a lot of things together.
I drag her round lots of shops she hates. I hate going on my own, I want her view, her perspective even when I know she will disagree.
I cant imagine life apart.
and when she gets back we have 5 days together. Bliss. x
Yes I think strange/cruel thoughts like that sometimes. After watching the woman in black I though how funny it would be to hide in the cinema, (dressed as the woman in black) and then when it was getting super scary to just stand in the corner of the cinema.
happy Tuesday everyone.
2 comments:
I was just imagining you as bridget jones when she got drunk and played the imaginary drums to celine dions all by myself!
Aaaw- I missed S so much when he was in Italy, so I understand how you're feeling. The reunion will be awesome though! Loving the bubble machine idea xx
Post a Comment