drip, drip, drop,
little April showers.
Beating a song
as you fall all around
drip, drip, drop
little April shower
what can compare
to your beautiful sound
beautiful sound
beautiful sound
drip,
drop,
drip,
drop.
A lovely Disney moment to share with you all. However, this April shower as beautiful as it sounds beating on the window will not help me get the washing dry or mow the lawn. Both of which were on my things to do today list.
Yesterday, we had a washing and ironing debate. who has a tumble drier and then who iron's what? We do not have a tumble drier although I am often tempted especially on days like today. I have a full basket of washing to do. However I know, it will all get dried on different airer's around the house.
Now ironing.
What do you iron?
Do you iron?
This is very mixed in our team. Some people do not iron at all (!!!) some people iron everything including underwear. In our house everything apart from underwear gets ironed. clothes, sheets and tea-towels. I think that this is reasonable. Although i have now been informed that socks feel better after a good iron.
This morning my facebook was full of discussion about the weather and why we were all up before 7am. the reasons ranged from toddler's, snoring husbands, unexplained oh and mine. Dogs do not do weekends.
(Although I am wide awake and they are both fast asleep now)
2 comments:
Hello, Saphy!! The iron and I do NOT get along, although I admit I did iron a white blouse today!
I L-O-V-E the dog photo that showed up when you left a comment on my blog. Those eyes!!!!
Thank you so much for visiting my 1950's Easter blogpost!! Have a wonderful weekend!
Donna
I iron DH and DS's shirts, some of my work stuff and other random bits. Sheets/duvet covers and towels do not get ironed!
I have a big pile of ironing to sort now Im back from my travels tho - will have to get it done before tomorrow when its back to work (yuk).
Helenxx
Post a Comment