They are friends who are very dear to us and it was great to spend some time with them. Just having the time to sit and chat and catch up was brilliant. We plan to return again sooner so we can catch up again.
We are blessed by having some very good friends, I have really noticed this since being off work unwell. People sending supportive text's. visiting me, facebook messages etc.
One of our friends has moved house this weekend and I have mixed feelings about it. It is really good for her, but means she will be an hour away so we will see less of her. So I am pleased for her and a little sad as well.
She has however left me a legacy.......
Her beautiful dolls house!
She has put a lot of work into the house already but there is a long way to go.
So this is the Legacy, I will love, take care of it and slowly finish it.
OK now for the give-away.....
I put all of the names into a bowl and LSP did the honour's of pulling a name out of the bowl.
Well done Kathryn,
if you send me your detail's.
my email is,
saphy76@gmail.com
Hope everyone has had a very good Easter.
7 comments:
What a lovely gift! I love Brighton too, i have friends there as well :o) Scarlett x
We have a soft spot for Brighton - is somewhere we esecape to if we get the chance.
What a fab dolls house - you'll have fun finishing that off :)
I always wanted a dolls house growing up, looks beautiful, I always think there is something magical about them x
Glad to hear you're better and had a great time in Brighton! Such a sweet little doll house!
what an amazing house, much better than my real one!
Can you imagine if the dolls house was real, it would be amazing to live there!
Bee happy x
Have a delicious day!
Oh wow! Thank you xx
The Brighton photos look amazing. Glad you had a lovely time (obviously not the fall though!) xx
Post a Comment