I was able to venture out this afternoon under my big new floppy hat to the opticians, then it was off to be manipulated.
It is hard to describe what he does. he gets his fingers into my muscles and into my bones. He pushes and pull's and gets me to bend and stretch. Most importantly he makes the headache go away!
For 45 minutes he was causing me pain and relief at the same time, it was so bizarre. I know that tomorrow my back will be sore from all of the muscle manipulation and being poked. I can move my neck and head a lot more.
As I was on a high, LSP and I went out for a meal just the 2 of us! It was somewhere cheap and cheerful. But so nice not to cook!
The only problem with eating out is you can never choose who sits next to you. Tonight we had Mr Idiot. Mr Idiot was in his early 30's and full of opinions. He and his girlfriend were talking about someone at his work who had recently returned from maternity leave and was pregnant again. He then launched into a loud mono-log about how he did not want children because all of his money was his own and he would not want to spend out on a kid and if any accidents happened she would need to get an abortion!!!!
He went on to say that there was a part of him that would like a son but you can't guarantee you would get a boy. ............Its not to bad until they get to about 13-14 then its like - go on my son! but if its a girl you would want to slap a chastity belt on them.
Ok so in your world 13 years old think about sex and are sexually active and you would be encouraging your 13 year old child to have sex.
hmm maybe it is a good idea that he isn't going to breed!
As if this was not enough! he then proceeded to ask his girlfriend if she would give him a massage later! (in a very suggestive way) I can hear you thinking , why was she listening that closely, well there was only 18" between our tables!
The highlight of the evening was pudding. A rare treat but utter bliss....
LSP told me that I have a treat in store for Friday and I will find out more on Thursday!

6 comments:
glad your to hear you have found some relief from your headaches...even though it comes with all the twisting and turning. xo
Good to hear you got out for a meal, shame on that guy who was such a pain in the a...!!
Hope the good effects of the treatment continue today.
Helenxx
PS thanks for joining in the swap, Sue and I are so excited about it!!
Just as well that bloke doesn't want kids,eh! Glad you're feeling a little better x
as you say, he's Mr.Idiot! gosh i'm so blessed to have not met him!
the puddings looks yummylicious!
i hope your headaches go away! thanks for dropping by my blog :)
Thanks for dropping by my blog.You must keep watching in case I find some yummy hats
Yuck... he sounds vile! xx
Post a Comment