I have been checked by the hospital so there is nothing nasty going on with my brain, I am not dehydrated, do not need my eye's testing, do not have fillings etc.
My sister in law suggested I go to a physiotherapist!
So I did,
He felt my neck and my back, pocked, prodded, twisted, massaged and manipulated.
It was not pleasant, Having some of my very sore muscles pushed and prodded.
I am holding so much tension in my back and neck muscle's it is causing the headaches.
After an hour last night, I felt a bit better.
This morning, My headache did not materialise till about 11am amazing, those few hours without having the pain in my head was bliss!
When the headache started it was less intense until the evening when it has returned to normal. I can also feel every place where he pressed in my neck and shoulder's.
Today I have spent 80% of the day in bed trying to relax.....
Finally I feel there is some light at the end of the tunnel
(I did not have any pictures of Tunnel's)
6 comments:
Oh, poor you. Sounds absolutely hideous. Hope you feel better very soon.
oh hon. sending you some love and prayers. they're not nice at all. wishing it disappears for you soon. blessings.
Thats great that you've found a possible relief from the headaches - are you going back soon?
Have you thought about a Yantra Mat lovely, it may help some more xxx
So sorry to hear about your headache, I hope it gets better soon and it sounds as if you are doing all the right things so I am sure it will, Sarah x
Oh Saphy, am glad you had a little time off from it xxx
Post a Comment