I however felt rotten, The most time I spent outside was hanging out a load of washing. I pottered around the house this morning and inspired by the weather, started to bag up the winter woolies and get out the summer clothes.
After lunch I had a 2 hour sleep, thankfully I am back to my GP on Friday.
But enough of my moaning!
Yesterday, after finding the photo's from the loft I was inspired to look through some of my old pictures and will share them with you.
I love this picture of me, everything from the shoe's and long socks to my white blond hair, there were several pictures taken at this time and there was a lovely one of me and my Dad looking at the roses in the Garden.
This is me all dressed for a wedding, The wedding was all the way in the north of Scotland.
I love this photo of me, I am pictured where I was happiest, down on the farm.
This is me on my uncle's space hopper in my Nan's garden.
This is me at School on Sports day, our sports day's were fun, they would have egg and spoon races and running with a quoit on your head, parents races and sack races. I was very proud to have won 3rd place in the dressing up race, you would have to run and put on the item's of clothing, eg scarf, hat, dress...
Hopefully blogs will return to normal soon!
I hope other's will be inspired to dig out the odd baby photo or 2.....
Hope the rest of you have made the most of the sun.





6 comments:
I have loved the sunshine today! As I was driving to the gym with my window down I could feel the side of my face getting that warm tan feeling!
Yep beautiful day today. Liking the photos. You were a very cute youngster. Like the one of you on the swing.
Cute photos, I love your t-bar shoes!
Bee happy x
Have a delicious day!
I too love the shoes and thank you for sharing with us the photographs. I am hoping for some sun here :0) Thank you for your comment and very worthy advice, I think writing all pros/cons costings etc is something I shall indeed do, the grass maybe greener or indeed it may not, I guess there is only one way to find out ;0)
Hugs
XXXX
i love the picture on the swing
What a lovely idea....if only I could remember whre the albums were!
The one of you on the swing is so lovely.
love
Lyn
xxx
Post a Comment