Labels

Dogs Weekend family walking spring Birthday Vintage Sunset christmas easter love shopping Autumn Cake Friday Hospital. LSP Sunday Valentines baby's books cleaning cooking cycle soup Afternoon Tea Antiques Black and White Movies Brighton Hat Lent Photographs Roast's Scotland bedroom chocolate brownie's. cold friend fund-raising gym headache migraine presents rain sickness slow cooker. vet weekends winter Aerobics Bake Blogging Candles Cath Kidston Glasgow Global Corporate Challenge Knitting Party Sad Sewing Snow Wedding bulbs bus change cow's daffodils eastbourne fireplace. flower's food friends garden gardening geocaching gerbil holiday lambs lie Ins lunch nurse park photography pillow case pink scone sick day. stress sun tidy tree walk wine work 1940's. Hats 1945. 40 day challenge ;ove A-Z Afternoon. Austria Bank holiday Beddles Bestie Brief Encounter Bristol Bugsy Malone Cambodia Capers Charity shops Charity. Children Chintz Chris Moyles Cinema Doctor's Dreaming Dressing Up Fitness Fun GCC God Gynaecology Hen Home Jack Daniels Jackdaw Jaffa cakes Jam Job cuts. Ladybird. Laura Ashley Liberty London Marlborough Morning Moving NHS Nan PCOS Purple Purple tights Radio 4 Relatives Religion Ritz Royal Wedding Santa Saturday Selfridge's Sins. Sleep Spring Cleaning Strawberry Daiquiri Sunday Roast Tea party Temple Theatre Tyrolean Roulette Unbirthday Vietnam Views Vincent Price Wales Windsor. Woman's Weekly Zorbing adverts apple apple blossom baby. bargin bear bed. black hole blanket blogger award blue blue sky bluebells boxes breakfast bunnies butterfly's butteries cabinet. biscuit candle. swapping car boot sale cats chair charity cherry blossom chicken's. country chicken's. recipe china christmas tree circuit training classic cars cocktail comic relief cornish yarg cuddles cupcake. cushion cycle. autumn. view daisies dancing. dandelion day off days off friends. decorating dew disco dreams ducks earth hour eggs facts about me farmers market feet. fire fish flora and purl flower's. flowers food. gate genesis research trust get well give-away glass goat goats graveyard hats head. hiccup holiday's horse hot chocolate hotels indulgence kitchen last parade lemon verbena tea lemonade library lion list loft luxury magnolia manipulation massage me meat. moon mother mousetrap museum neverwhere new dress new life new year new years eve niece night nostalgia nurses oatcakes otter's outing parade pearl's pedicure pie pigeon pins postcard pudding quiet raffle rainbow reading reflection. roly poly roses scavenger hunt school play. scones security shell shoots shopping. motorbike shops sister sister. smile sneeze socks spam spoons spring. stargazing statue steps study sunglasses tagged takeaway. tea technology the 13th. frost. time tip top toast tulip's tv unicycle unremarkable urban venison walking. walks wallpaper wardrobe washing weather window winter food woods. sun. worst week

Sunday, 17 April 2011

Not shopping with my lovely partner!

Today I ventured out of the house in daylight and went to do the weekly shop at Tesco.

Then  we went to TK Maxx, As some of you know I have given up shopping for lent. so TK Maxx is a dangerous place to be. Not when you get taken there by your lovely partner! Technically I was not shopping as I did not spend any money. (yes its bending the rules but I have been very miserable).


This was our first purchase, how beautiful! 

Then it was this lovely big treat Jar for the dogs! 


It is massive and we have been able to put all sorts of different bones and treats in there. 

More pressie's for the dogs....

We did get them a new toy each. 


However the Labrador is not a fan of sharing. 


Socks for the kids (no picture they are just socks) 
and a new sun hat each. 



 my blue hat is a bit of a change from my usual 50's vintage hat, however I need to keep the sun out of my eye's now! it is a nice floppy material. 

I have had my post shopping sit down now, So I had better crack on and get the food put away. Hope you are having a lovely Sunday!

9 comments:

Tracy Glover said...

Hi Saphy,
I miss TK Max. As I am unable to do my shopping there, it is therefore your duty to shop there for me.
I love the sign. It always has such ce things there.
I haven't had any trouble seeing your posts, but blogger is a temperamental beast sometimes and an extremely annoying one too.
Hope yo are feeling ok x

VintageVicki said...

I can rarely find anything good in our TKMaxx - perhaps I give in too easily - mainly coz my menfolk do not like shopping :(

bibbitybob said...

Lovely buys! So many people seem to be buying lovely bits from TkMaxx lately so I am avoiding it at all costs whilst I'm skint! :) x

Jacey said...

Love the doggy treat jar !! They were all essential items and had to be bought, your hat is a gorgeous colour. x

Ellie said...

Wow...you gave up shopping for Lent. I bow to you! :)

Donna said...

Love the doggie with the toy as bigger than his head!! Just too cute! Our doggie gets his treats out of a blue floral Cath Kidston coffee canister I found while out thrifting.

So tell me, is TK Maxx your equivalent of our TJ Maxx? Im guessing it must be.

Love the hats. very stylish. Have a wonderful week... Donna

Crafts @ Home said...

Hi Saphy, trying to get in touch with you and can't find your email, I need your address for our Easter swap..... Hope your feeling better...
Sue Xx

Deborah said...

Great buys, love the sign and the treat jar!

Bee happy x
Have a delicious day!

Lyn said...

TK Maxx is a funny place, I never seem to find anything in there then I will go to my Mother in laws and she shows me great things she has bought there!
Love
Lyn
xxx