LSP, took the afternoon off today to spend some time with me. We went for a therapeutic walk with Eldest Daughter and the dogs in a local park. We only managed an hour but it was worth it! Armed with the pocket camera I clicked away....
The Flower's were lovely,
The company was great,
Oh yes and there were the bluebells....
perfect!
7 comments:
Its a great time of year isn't it :)
Am lovely all the colour appearing everywhere - even the dandelions are pretty at the moment!
Ooh I did enjoy looking at your photos. Spring beautifully captured. My favourite is No5, I love it!
Isabelle x
don't u just love photography! I love all the photos you too, the flowers are beautiful, the dogs are adorable and sweet, and the company is fun! thanks for dropping by on my blog and left a lovely comment :)
Lovely photos, isn't Spring great? I think your bluebells are earlier than ours, there's an area of woodland not far rom us where there are bluebells as far as the eye can see - can't wait.
The flowers are gorgeous, very pretty. I love this time of year there are always so many lovely things to look at that are guaranteed to make you smile : )
Hi Saphy. I love these pics of the English countrysde, I miss it a lot, it is very different to the countryside here. The daisies are super sweet. You captured the light really well in these pic. Happy sunny days. x
Great photos I love Spring time!
Bee happy x
Have a delicious day!
Post a Comment