Another crappy start to the day! 3 hours at the hospital for my tests having fasted for 14 hours I was ravenous by the end so treated myself to a cheeseburger. Naughty but nice! It does not matter how much I relax, the headaches are not going, so we have been having lots of discussion's about other causes. My sister in law has recommended a sports massage to release the tension in the muscles in my shoulder's and neck. If it is not the cause it should give me some relief. So tomorrow I am off to a sports therapist who usually gets his thumbs into the muscles of Rugby player's. I will let you know how I get on.
This evening a friend popped in to say hi! Which was really nice! The talk turned to weddings.........
No not that one!!!!!
My friend is getting married and I have been asked to be her Matron of Honour! I am so pleased!!!
So Idea's were flowing round the room......
different, unusual, not traditional, beautiful, special, nice location, America,Paris, Slovakia, London, themed not themed........Colour's, season's... Its all up in the air.
My friend does not like planning and all that fuss. I do so its great!!
Once I am back to myself it will be mood board time!
One suggestion is that I might make the dresses.....both scary and exciting all at the same time...
Short Blog tonight hope you all had a happy Monday!
2 comments:
Oh, I do hpe your headaches go away soon. Hopefully the sports therapist will be just what the doctor ordered!
How exciting for the wedding you will be part of! My daughter is heading to England (and a few other countries), but she arrives in London on the day of THE wedding! I told her there will never be better security, that's for sure!
Donna
Hope your massage works and you start to feel better. I am a chronic sufferer of the tension headache because I injured my shoulders years ago. Massages work for me as does heat - I've got a selection of heat packs (the kind you put in the microwave) and I put them across my shoulders to relax the muscles. Beware though - sewing too much always makes it worse :( Good luck x
Post a Comment