I will be on my surprise break. Its very exciting!
I have been sorting out my wardrobe for the weekend and packing my suitcase. This is the quite random selection of outfits I will be taking.
I sat in front of my bulging wardrobe lamenting that I had nothing to wear and I hate all my clothes!
Why? because after 1 month of no exercise and stuck for the most part on the Settee with a very sore head. I have inevitably put on weight!
This is not what you want when you are going away for the weekend. The weight has gone on in all the wrong places and I am feeling very lumpy... If I had only had a kaftan.....
Well I need to pull myself together and get my mojo back. Its not everyone who is being whisked away for a romantic night away.
I shall pack plenty of clothes in case I feel that one is to tight or not right I can just throw something else on.
Hope you all have a lovely good Friday and I will catch up over the weekend!
Saphy x







7 comments:
Have a lovely weekend :) lucky you
Sue Xx
Have a lovely weekend away :o) Scarlett x
You have some lovely frocks there. Have a good time. The top dress is nice and I like the one with the bow. xxx
Only just caught up with your posts - I hope you have a lovely romantic time away - can't wait to hear where you have been whisked away to! Have a great weekend xxx
lovely dresses!have a lovely romantic gateaway! x Susan
Beautiful clothes... I have just made the realisation that I have nothing to wear for summer (wish I'd realised that when in Manchester on Saturday!)... anyway I'm rambling... have a lovely time xx
Super dresses, and lucky you getting taken away from it all, Im sure it will be a lovely tonic for you after all your recent illness.
Cant wait to hear all about it!
Helenxx
Post a Comment