LSP has planned some lovely things and I will not be blogging till Sunday. I am so looking forward to this weekend. You remember I said I had a training day today, well let me tell you, it was no easy day. My head is mush as it was very heavy. It was certainly worthwhile but I am quite tired.
After work I found myself in Laura Ashley!!! (I needed a treat) However, I came out empty handed! Despite there being 50% off and an extra 10% there was nothing to tempt me. A quick trip to staples for some really usefull storage boxes. (I love them) for the loft and something caught my eye.
It is a lovely organiser. In the oriental garden pattern.
As I get closer to 40 being more organised would be good.
Once home, I was glad for the ready cooked mince as I rustled up a lovely spag bol. Although I was crying out for a takeaway, we have a family meal planned for Sunday and we are eating out tomorrow so cannot justify a takeaway, anyway, it was only due to lazyness.
I am thinking that I might go for an early night tonight in order to make the most of the day tomorrow. we have a list of jobs for the morning before the birthday celebrations commence which includes taking some stuff to the charity shop.
I am craving sweet things so may have to go and raid the cupboard for biscuits and a nice cop of tea. After this weekend I have to get my bum in gear, get back on my bike and start eating better again.
The nights are getting lighter so will be nicer on my bike, I don't like cycling in the pitch black.
so tonight is going to be a soap catch up, I love weekends.

2 comments:
Happy Birthday for tomorrow - have a lovely weekend!
Helenxx
thanks for the lovely comment....hope you had a great birthday!
Post a Comment