I have been so bad with this months scavenger hunt
Regular readers of my blog may notice some of the photo's have already been used before.
I will try harder next month.
2
(2 lovely scones)
Blur
(friends at tea)
Company
(this bear was accompanied by a friend and her little lady)
Entrance
(Temple church Bristol)
in my bathroom
(the print on the Jim Shore in the bathroom)
in season
(it should not be in season but was taken on the 21st January in Bristol)
in the distance
(this was taken at Bristol train station, as the tracks went round the corner, I enjoyed playing with some of the effects on the computer)
information
(all the things you should not do)
mess
(this is what happen's when I cook)
odd
(odd peculiar as this is a mirror)
sort
(well organised cakes, yes a bit of a stretch)
Warning
( I have never seen this before, it is a bit worrying)


3 comments:
Great photos! I like 'company' 'entrance' and 'in the distance' That warning notice is a bit worrying isn't it?:)
Well done, I found it a bit hard this month, but I think I say that every month!
xxx
Good group of photos I have never seen a warning like that now that is something to take noyise of.
Post a Comment