Traffic this morning was a complete nightmare....which never starts the day off well that coupled with the rain. I have fashionable jeans which means they hit the floor, and soak up water. hooray!
One the days highlights was a post office van.
There was a post office van parked outside a post office. The van was saying.
"help! help! Post Office Van is being attacked, Call the Police."
(in a female voice)
again, and again and again.........The post office van was not being attacked it was some sort of error. However the post office van needed the police to turn it off! It was amusing for the first few minutes....Then it became very irritating. Interestingly it could not be switched off by the post office people, it needed the police. (it was not a priority) eventually it was turned off.
later in the day, there was an interesting discussion about Sarcoptic Mange and scabies.... yes we all had a good itch! (I am still having psychosomatic itching)
we arrived home to a note from our neighbour. now do you remember my post about the wind. well the top fence panel unravelled itself and our neighbour made a temporary fix. The temporary fix included our coal bin sitting in the middle of the path providing balast for a piece of wood supporting the fence post. now we did raise the issue of how long we were going to have the coal bucket in the middle of the path as it is not very convenient and the blind spaniel keeps walking into it. Well the note was to say that the fence will be fixed on Monday. Yipee.
Tomorrow is my last proper working day of the week as I have a training day on Friday. So its nearly a 4 day weekend. as we have Monday off.
This weekend is my Birthday weekend and LSP is planning something special.....
I have a craving for something sweet and nice..... So I am going to make a nice cup of tea, get some nice biscuits and enjoy tonight's Star Gazing live, with good old Prof Cox.
(I have no photo's of stars and I used my moon yesterday)
No comments:
Post a Comment